As the market leading Ceramics printhead manufacturer we are so confident in our printheads that we are providing tile manufacturers with the added peace of mind of two years’ warranty from the day of installation across the entire range of Xaar’s Ceramics printheads.*
This is a limited time offer*, so do not miss the chance to take advantage by visiting one of our OEM partners at the Indian Ceramics Show at Gujarat University Centre, Ahmedabad 1st – 3rd March 2017. Orders must be placed either at the show or by the 14th April 2017 to qualify.
1. The Promoter: Xaar Plc, 316 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge.
Entrants: eligible parties are all those companies who own, and make use of, a ceramics printer purchased through an approved Official Equipment Manufacturer of Xaar (list available at http://www.xaar.com/en/contact-us) containing a minimum of forty (40) Xaar 1003, 2001 and/or Xaar 2001+ printheads as part of their day to day business
2. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the price promotion are not permitted to enter this price promotion.
3. Provided Entrants register in accordance with paragraphs 4 & 5 and subsequently provide a copy of the Certificate of Installation of the printer along with the serial numbers of each 1003, 2001 and/or 2001+ printhead used within the printer, they shall be entitled to qualify for the warranty period of 2 years from the date of the Certificate of Installation.
4. All Entrants must be submitted via email@example.com and only one submission per Entrant is permitted.
5. Printer orders must be placed with a Xaar approved Original Equipment Manufacturers (‘OEMs’) who exhibited at India Ceramics between the 1st –3rd March 2017, such orders must be placed before the 14th April 2017. Entrants must provide evidence of the purchase of the printer, ideally in the form of a purchase order, by the closing date of this promotion.
6. The opening date for entries is 00.01 GMT on 1st March 2017. The closing date to register for the limited 2 year warrant is 11.59pm GMT on 14th April 2017. Entries received after this time will not be accepted.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any submissions which are not completed for any reason.
8. Entrants who successfully satisfy the criteria of this warranty promotion will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 5 days of submission of entry in order to be notified of the warranty registration.
9. The promotion is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no alternative is offered. All warranty claims must be processed through the OEM of whom you purchased the printer from and not through the Promotor.
10. Other than due to the negligence or deliberate actions of the Entrant or through the use of unapproved ink, this warranty promotion covers the replacement of defective 1003, 2001 and/or 2001+ printheads during the two year period following installation.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the cost value of the printheads with an alternative if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so. The Promotor adheres to all applicable sanction and restriction on trade regulations. It may not be possible to offer the rebate, or alternative, to Entrants affected by such regulations. In which case, entries from such parties shall be considered void.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the warranty promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry of their submission. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the warranty, to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. SUBJECT TO CLAUSE 15, AND SUBJECT TO MANDATORY LOCAL LAWS, THE PROMOTOR SHALL NOT IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE TO THE ENTRANT WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR OTHERWISE IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, GOODWILL, BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, DATA OR CONTRACTS OR FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS OR EXPENSES WHATSOEVER OR HOWSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY PROMOTOR PRINTHEAD OR THESE TERMS OF WARRANTY AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE PROMOTOR HAD KNOWLEDGE OF THE POTENTIAL FOR ANY SUCH LOSS.
15. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF WARRANTY SHALL EXCLUDE THE PROMOTOR’S LIABILITY IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS NEGLIGENCE OR WILFUL MISCONDUCT OR IN RESPECT OF ANY FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
16. These terms and conditions override the Promotor’s standard Terms of Warranty.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the Entrant or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The Promoter acts in accordance with all applicable data protection legislation. By entering this promotion, you agree to the Promoter maintaining, recording, holding and using any personal data, as defined in the Data Protection Act 1998, you supply to Promoter. You acknowledge that data may be transferred out of the EU, including to places with less stringent legislation.
20. The Promoter adheres to the Bribery and Corruption Act 2010 and all other applicable legislation within the territories it operates. The Entrant warrants that it adheres to all applicable anti-bribery and corruption legislation to which it is subject and shall not commit an offence which would constitute an offence under such legislation. In an event of a breach of the terms of this clause, the Entrant shall notify the Promoter promptly. A breach of this paragraph 15 shall constitute a breach of these terms and conditions and entries shall be considered void.
21. The price promotion will be governed by English law and entrants to the price promotion submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.